- Gain expertise in Business Administration and in one of the following concentrations: Energy Oil and Gas Management; Entrepreneurship and Innovation; Finance and Economics; Human Resource Management; Information Systems and Social Media; Management; Marketing Communications; Public Administration; and Real Estate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business processes and an ability to assess industry attractiveness, identify risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment
- Choose and apply appropriate quantitative or qualitative methodologies to analyze problems and utilize modern technological and analytical tools necessary to support decision-making in organizations.
- Develop leadership and organisational skills towards communicating vision, inspiring employees and promoting innovation and change.
- Identify and evaluate ethical issues and communicate justifiable resolutions for practical situations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in communication and develop teamwork skills.
Specific Concentration Objectives
- Gain the knowledge, skills and competencies to plan, design, develop and implement advertising, sales promotion, direct marketing, public relations, personal selling and interactive/internet campaigns.
- Develop an understanding of the importance of integrating the various marketing communication tools.
- Understand the changes, trends and challenges in the area of marketing communications.
- Plan, implement and evaluate an integrated marketing communications program.
On successful completion of the programme graduates will be able to be employed in the private and public sector by different types of organizations such as financial service organizations, media companies, advertising agencies, hotel and tourism organizations. Graduates can also gain employment in the retailing and manufacturing sectors.
Πρόσβαση σε Περαιτέρω Σπουδές
Upon graduation, students may have direct access to further postgraduate (MBA, MSc, MA, MRes, MPhil and PhD) studies.
By the end of the programme the graduates will be able to:
- Manage issues related to an organisational environment and apply conceptual principles, methods and tools to solve business related problems
- Identify the increasing complex nature of global business and economy and its impact on the management and growth of an organisation.
- Streamline business processes and procedures to meet challenges and excel under intense competition.
- Adopt an ethical approach in the management of corporate practices to address and resolve heightened pressure from government bodies and international fora.
- Critically asses collected data, analyse and interpret findings to make informed decisions.
- Identify and use suitable research and business simulation tools.
- Utilise skills that are required in negotiation and conflict resolution for re-enforcing value added collaborations
- Analyse and critically assess the key characteristics, strengths and weaknesses of each of the marketing communication tools.
- Develop an integrated marketing communications program.
- Plan, design, implement and evaluate advertising, sales promotion, direct marketing, public relations, personal selling and interactive/internet campaigns.
- Identify and evaluate key challenges, developments and trends impacting the various promotional tools and communication channels.
Ο φοιτητής πρέπει να συμπληρώσει 240 ECTS καθώς και όλες τις απαιτήσεις του προγράμματος.
Ο ελάχιστος απαιτούμενος γενικός βαθμός (CPA) είναι 2.0. Παρά το γεγονός ότι με το βαθμό ‘D-‘ το μάθημα θεωρείται ότι ολοκληρώθηκε επιτυχώς, ο απαιτούμενος μέσος όρος είναι το ‘C’ για να επιτευχθεί ο ελάχιστος απαιτούμενος γενικός βαθμός (CPA) 2.0.
Η γλώσσα του Προγράμματος είναι η Αγγλική (Τα μαθήματα του πρώτου και δεύτερου χρόνου προσφέρονται επίσης και στα Ελληνικά)
Ενδεικτικό Πρόγραμμα Σπουδών
- Accounting I 6 ECTS Credits
- Principles of Microeconomics 6 ECTS Credits
- Basic Writing 6 ECTS Credits
- Finite Maths with Applied Calculus 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Software Applications 6 ECTS Credits
- Accounting II 6 ECTS Credits
- Computer Fundamentals 6 ECTS Credits
- Principles of Macroeconomics 6 ECTS Credits
- Statistics I 6 ECTS Credits
- Introduction to Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Managerial Accounting 6 ECTS Credits
- Organizational Behavior 6 ECTS Credits
- English Composition 6 ECTS Credits
- Marketing 6 ECTS Credits
- General Psychology I 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Ethics 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Law 6 ECTS Credits
- Business and Professional Communication 6 ECTS Credits
- Managerial Finance 6 ECTS Credits
- Principles of Sociology 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Communications 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Law II 6 ECTS Credits
- Social Media Marketing 6 ECTS Credits
- Advertising 6 ECTS Credits
- Marketing Research 6 ECTS Credits
- Technical Writing and Research 6 ECTS Credits
- Research Methods in Business 6 ECTS Credits
- Integrated Marketing Communications 6 ECTS Credits
- Marketing Public Relations 6 ECTS Credits
- Selling and Sales Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Quantitative Methods 6 ECTS Credits
- Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing 6 ECTS Credits
- Relationship Marketing and Internal Marketing 6 ECTS Credits
- Media Planning 6 ECTS Credits
- Strategic Marketing 6 ECTS Credits
- Senior Simulation in Business 6 ECTS Credits
- Statistics II 6 ECTS Credits
- E-Marketing 6 ECTS Credits
- Brand Marketing 6 ECTS Credits
- Consumer Behavior 6 ECTS Credits