- Gain expertise in Business Administration and in one of the following concentrations: Energy Oil and Gas Management; Entrepreneurship and Innovation; Finance and Economics; Human Resource Management; Information Systems and Social Media; Management; Marketing Communications; Public Administration; and Real Estate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business processes and an ability to assess industry attractiveness, identify risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment
- Choose and apply appropriate quantitative or qualitative methodologies to analyze problems and utilize modern technological and analytical tools necessary to support decision-making in organizations.
- Develop leadership and organisational skills towards communicating vision, inspiring employees and promoting innovation and change.
- Identify and evaluate ethical issues and communicate justifiable resolutions for practical situations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in communication and develop teamwork skills.
Specific Concentration Objectives
Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Gain the skills and competencies necessary become a creative and to innovative entrepreneur
- Apply the business plan development process in order to desigh and implement an innovative product/service
- To apply management concepts specific to entrepreneurial and small businesses and utilize state of the art technology tools to support them
- Engage with case material in a stimulating learning environment
Entrepreneur, R&D officer, incubator advisor, executive consultant/business developer, business development manager, marketing and sales manager, venture capital/investment fund advisor.
Πρόσβαση σε Περαιτέρω Σπουδές
Upon graduation, students may have direct access to further postgraduate (MBA, MSc, MA, MRes, MPhil and PhD) studies.
By the end of the programme the graduates will be able to:
- Manage issues related to an organisational environment and apply conceptual principles, methods and tools to solve business related problems
- Identify the increasing complex nature of global business and economy and its impact on the management and growth of an organisation
- Streamline business processes and procedures to meet challenges and excel under intense competition
- Adopt an ethical approach in the management of corporate practices to address and resolve heighten pressure from government bodies and International fora.
- Critically asses collected data, analyse and interpret findings to make informed decisions.
- Identify and use suitable research and business simulation tools
- Utilise skills that are required in negotiation and conflict resolution for re-enforcing value added collaborations (Specific Concentrations)
Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Develop skills to become a creative and innovative entrepreneur and apply technology to form an attractive innovative product/service.
- Effectively apply management concepts specific to entrepreneurial and small businesses in domestic and global environments.
- Understand the evolution of the concepts and increasing importance and contributions of CSR and Social Entrepreneurship.
The student must complete 240 ECTS and all programme requirements.
A minimum cumulative grade point average (CPA) of 2.0 is required. Thus, although a ‘D-‘ is a PASS grade, in order to achieve a CPA of 2.0 an average grade of ‘C’ is required.
Η γλώσσα του Προγράμματος είναι η Αγγλική (Τα μαθήματα του πρώτου και δεύτερου χρόνου προσφέρονται επίσης και στα Ελληνικά)
Ενδεικτικό Πρόγραμμα Σπουδών
- Accounting I 6 ECTS Credits
- Principles of Microeconomics 6 ECTS Credits
- Basic Writing 6 ECTS Credits
- Finite Maths with Applied Calculus 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Software Applications 6 ECTS Credits
- Accounting II 6 ECTS Credits
- Computer Fundamentals 6 ECTS Credits
- Principles of Macroeconomics 6 ECTS Credits
- Statistics I 6 ECTS Credits
- Introduction to Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Managerial Accounting 6 ECTS Credits
- Organizational Behavior 6 ECTS Credits
- English Composition 6 ECTS Credits
- Marketing 6 ECTS Credits
- General Psychology I 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Ethics 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Law 6 ECTS Credits
- Business and Professional Communication 6 ECTS Credits
- Managerial Finance 6 ECTS Credits
- Principles of Sociology 6 ECTS Credits
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Plan 6 ECTS Credits
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship 6 ECTS Credits
- Management of Innovation and Technology 6 ECTS Credits
- Society and Environment 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Communications 6 ECTS Credits
- Creativity 6 ECTS Credits
- Project Management 6 ECTS Credits
- E-Business 6 ECTS Credits
- Human Resource Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Change Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Quantitative Methods 6 ECTS Credits
- Operations Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Analytical Decision Making 6 ECTS Credits
- Leadership in Organizations 6 ECTS Credits
- Cultural Anthropology 6 ECTS Credits
- Research Methods in Business 6 ECTS Credits
- Social Entrepreneurship 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Intelligence 6 ECTS Credits
- Supply Chain Management 6 ECTS Credits