- Gain expertise in Business Administration and in one of the following concentrations: Energy Oil and Gas Management; Entrepreneurship and Innovation; Finance and Economics; Human Resource Management; Information Systems and Social Media; Management; Marketing Communications; Public Administration; and Real Estate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business processes and an ability to assess industry attractiveness, identify risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment
- Choose and apply appropriate quantitative or qualitative methodologies to analyze problems and utilize modern technological and analytical tools necessary to support decision-making in organizations.
- Develop leadership and organisational skills towards communicating vision, inspiring employees and promoting innovation and change.
- Identify and evaluate ethical issues and communicate justifiable resolutions for practical situations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in communication and develop teamwork skills.
Specific Concentration Objectives
Human Resource Management
- Appreciate the role of Human Resources in effective organizational functioning and apply the tools to attract, select and trsin employees.
- Acquaintance with the major role of human resources in effective organizational functioning and develop the tools to attract, select and train employees
- Acquaintance with the design of appropriate performance appraisal strategies, in reward allocation decisions, applications and utilizations
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the role of employment and labor laws and collective bargaining agreements
Tourism Sector Management, HR Management, Human Resources Administrator, Executive Recruiter, Physician Recruiter, Resume Checker, Manager of College Relations, Job Placement Specialist
Πρόσβαση σε Περαιτέρω Σπουδές
Upon graduation, students may have direct access to further postgraduate (MBA, MSc, MA, MRes, MPhil and PhD) studies.
By the end of the programme the graduates will be able to:
- Manage issues related to an organisational environment and apply conceptual principles, methods and tools to solve business related problems.
- Identify the increasing complex nature of global business and economy and its impact on the management and growth of an organisation.
- Streamline business processes and procedures to meet challenges and excel under intense competition.
- Adopt an ethical approach in the management of corporate practices to address and resolve heightened pressure from government bodies and international fora.
- Critically asses collected data, analyse and interpret findings to make informed decisions.
- Identify and use suitable research and business simulation tools.
- Utilise skills that are required in negotiation and conflict resolution for re-enforcing value added collaborations
Human Resource Management
- Develop skills in analysing the role of Human Resources in organisational settings
- Acquire competences in the utilisation of tools towards the process of attracting, selecting and training employees
- Design effective and appropriate performance appraisal strategies and apply them in reward allocation decisions
Ο φοιτητής πρέπει να συμπληρώσει 240 ECTS καθώς και όλες τις απαιτήσεις του προγράμματος.
Ο ελάχιστος απαιτούμενος γενικός βαθμός (CPA) είναι 2.0. Παρά το γεγονός ότι με το βαθμό ‘D-‘ το μάθημα θεωρείται ότι ολοκληρώθηκε επιτυχώς, ο απαιτούμενος μέσος όρος είναι το ‘C’ για να επιτευχθεί ο ελάχιστος απαιτούμενος γενικός βαθμός (CPA) 2.0.
Η γλώσσα του Προγράμματος είναι η Αγγλική (Τα μαθήματα του πρώτου και δεύτερου χρόνου προσφέρονται επίσης και στα Ελληνικά)
Ενδεικτικό Πρόγραμμα Σπουδών
- Accounting I 6 ECTS Credits
- Principles of Microeconomics 6 ECTS Credits
- Basic Writing 6 ECTS Credits
- Finite Maths with Applied Calculus 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Software Applications 6 ECTS Credits
- Accounting II 6 ECTS Credits
- Computer Fundamentals 6 ECTS Credits
- Principles of Macroeconomics 6 ECTS Credits
- Statistics I 6 ECTS Credits
- Introduction to Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Managerial Accounting 6 ECTS Credits
- Organizational Behavior 6 ECTS Credits
- English Composition 6 ECTS Credits
- Marketing 6 ECTS Credits
- General Psychology I 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Ethics 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Law 6 ECTS Credits
- Business and Professional Communication 6 ECTS Credits
- Managerial Finance 6 ECTS Credits
- Principles of Sociology 6 ECTS Credits
- Strategy and Business Policy 6 ECTS Credits
- Planning, Recruitment and Selection 6 ECTS Credits
- Training and Development 6 ECTS Credits
- Health and Safety 6 ECTS Credits
- Leadership in Organizations 6 ECTS Credits
- Research Methods in Business 6 ECTS Credits
- Improving Performance 6 ECTS Credits
- Labor-Management Relations 6 ECTS Credits
- Compensation and Rewards Systems 6 ECTS Credits
- Human Resource Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Career Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Employment Law 6 ECTS Credits
- Quantitative Methods 6 ECTS Credits
- Operations Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Change Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Performance Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Senior Simulation in Business 6 ECTS Credits
- Human Resource Information Systems 6 ECTS Credits
- Project Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Supply Chain Management 6 ECTS Credits