- Gain expertise in Business Administration and in one of the following concentrations: Energy Oil and Gas Management; Entrepreneurship and Innovation; Finance and Economics; Human Resource Management; Information Systems and Social Media; Management; Marketing Communications; Public Administration; and Real Estate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business processes and an ability to assess industry attractiveness, identify risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment
- Choose and apply appropriate quantitative or qualitative methodologies to analyze problems and utilize modern technological and analytical tools necessary to support decision-making in organizations.
- Develop leadership and organisational skills towards communicating vision, inspiring employees and promoting innovation and change.
- Identify and evaluate ethical issues and communicate justifiable resolutions for practical situations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in communication and develop teamwork skills.
Specific Concentration Objectives:
- Gain a systematic understanding of real estate-related problems, methods and tools for analyzing and evaluating the real estate and property industry
- Develop an understanding of the planning policy and implementation process, and acquaintance with the legal and taxation aspects of the real estate industry
- Apply tools to determine market trends and values in the real estate industry
Real Estate Investment firm, Real Estate Equity firm, Estate Manager, Property Valuation Manager and Consultant, Real Estate Broker, Real Estate Agent, Development and Construction Industry, Appraiser, Investment and Banking Sector.
Πρόσβαση σε Περαιτέρω Σπουδές
Upon graduation, students may have direct access to further postgraduate (MBA, MSc, MA, MRes, MPhil and PhD) studies.
By the end of the programme the graduates will be able to:
- Manage issues related to an organisational environment and apply conceptual principles, methods and tools to solve business related problems.
- Identify the increasing complex nature of global business and economy and its impact on the management and growth of an organisation.
- Streamline business processes and procedures to meet challenges and excel under intense competition.
- Adopt an ethical approach in the management of corporate practices to address and resolve heightened pressure from government bodies and international fora.
- Critically assess collected data, analyse and interpret findings to make informed decisions.
- Identify and use suitable research and business simulation tools.
- Utilise skills that are required in negotiation and conflict resolution for re-enforcing value added collaborations
- Describe and analyse the real estate industry, understand the legal side of the industry, differentiate between the various methods of acquisition and transfer of real property, forms of ownership, and demonstrate proficiency in the basic principles of real estate development, management and marketing.
- Explain the tax implications (advantages and liabilities) that apply to the ownership, use and transfer of real estate and be able to explain these taxes to clients.
- Distinguish between real estate and other types of investments, and identify the advantages and disadvantages of different real estate investments, and evaluate data from appraisal sources to determine market trends and values.
The student must complete 240 ECTS and all programme requirements. A minimum cumulative grade point average (CPA) of 2.0 is required.
Thus, although a ‘D-‘ is a PASS grade, in order to achieve a CPA of 2.0 an average grade of ‘C’ is required.
Η γλώσσα του Προγράμματος είναι η Αγγλική (Τα μαθήματα του πρώτου και δεύτερου χρόνου προσφέρονται επίσης και στα Ελληνικά)
Ενδεικτικό Πρόγραμμα Σπουδών
- Accounting I 6 ECTS Credits
- Principles of Microeconomics 6 ECTS Credits
- Basic Writing 6 ECTS Credits
- Finite Maths with Applied Calculus 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Software Applications 6 ECTS Credits
- Accounting II 6 ECTS Credits
- Computer Fundamentals 6 ECTS Credits
- Principles of Macroeconomics 6 ECTS Credits
- Statistics I 6 ECTS Credits
- Introduction to Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Managerial Accounting 6 ECTS Credits
- Organizational Behavior 6 ECTS Credits
- English Composition 6 ECTS Credits
- Marketing 6 ECTS Credits
- General Psychology I 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Ethics 6 ECTS Credits
- Business Law 6 ECTS Credits
- Business and Professional Communication 6 ECTS Credits
- Managerial Finance 6 ECTS Credits
- Principles of Sociology 6 ECTS Credits
- Accounting Information Systems 6 ECTS Credits
- Research Methods in Business 6 ECTS Credits
- Introduction to the Real Estate Industry 6 ECTS Credits
- Cyprus Property Law 6 ECTS Credits
- Planning Policy and Implementation 6 ECTS Credits
- Statistics II 6 ECTS Credits
- Property Taxation 6 ECTS Credits
- Commercial and Residential Estate Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Appraisal and Valuation Theory 6 ECTS Credits
- Property Marketing 6 ECTS Credits
- Information Systems Project 6 ECTS Credits
- Quantitative Methods 6 ECTS Credits
- Estate Agency Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Property Development 6 ECTS Credits
- Applied Valuation Methods 6 ECTS Credits
- Strategy and Business Policy 6 ECTS Credits
- Operations Management 6 ECTS Credits
- Real Estate Investment and Finance 6 ECTS Credits
- Compulsory Acquisitions and Preservation 6 ECTS Credits
- Practicum 6 ECTS Credits