The Master in Technology & Innovation Management (MTIM) program builds upon the technical strengths of engineers and scientists by providing them with skills and knowledge to manage technology and innovation within their organizations. The MTIM program is suitable for those working in the public or private sectors.
All applicants should have a graduate degree from a wide range of academic backgrounds including Engineering Schools, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Geology, Agriculture, Business Administration, Finance, Information Technology, Medical & Bio-medical, Military Academies and Technological Universities & Institutes from EU and non EU countries.
Proof of English Language: Students whose native language is not English must include proof of competence and fluency in English language (Lower level or higher).
Admitted Students will be selected by the Steering Committee of the Program after considering the applicants’ qualifications, the relevance of their qualifications to the MTIM program’s curriculum, as well as the applicants’ motivation and educational and professional background.
The applicants who fulfill the formal requirements for admission will be ranked according to the evaluation of the steering committee according to the following criteria:
a. Diploma degree and degree in related with the MTIM program courses
b. Relevance of courses and thesis / dissertation with MTIM program
c. Professional experience
d. Research Activities (publications in scientific journals and conferences, participation in research projects, etc.)
e. Recommendation letters
An interview may be arranged for selected applicants.
Personal information given by the applicant will be confidential.
Documents to be submitted
The following documents should be submitted with each application:
- Application Form
- Detailed CV indicating education, scientific, research, industrial, etc. experience.
- Copies of the degrees/diplomas and relevant documents (properly authorized, if they are issued by non-Greek institutions), showing the grades for each course taken.
- Copies of scientific publications, professional experience and any additional material that can support the application (e.g. Certificates of scholarships, excellence awards, awards from scientific institutions, professional experience as business executive, etc.).
- At least two recommendation letters.
- Students whose native language is not English must include proof of competence and fluency in English language (Lower level or higher).
- A photocopy of ID or passport.
- A photo (on application form).
All international post-secondary credentials must be submitted in the original language along with both a certified English course-by-course credential evaluation and translation.
The applications should be submitted to MSc in Technology in Innovation Management Program via the online applications portal for the postgraduate programs of study at the Technical University of Crete.
COURSE TITLE ECTS
- Production & Operations Management 7.5
- Decision Analysis & Risk Management 7.5
- Business Economics & Finance 7.5
- Marketing Management in Technology Firms 7.5
A’ SEMESTER ECTS 30
- New Product and Service Development 7.5
- Market Analysis & Consumer Behavior 7.5
- Legal Aspects of Entrepreneurship and Intellectual Property 7.5
- Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management 7.5
B’ SEMESTER ECTS 30
MASTER THESIS 15
TOTAL ECTS 75