The CLE Master Course seeks to provide a high quality preparation reflecting the multicultural aspects of Europe. It is organized by a consortium of EU and non-EU universities.
Τhe CLE Master Course is a program devoted to improving the quality of European Higher Education Area and strengthening intercultural communication.
The program encourages and supports:
– cooperation as well as student, scholar and staff exchange among universities;
– the worldwide promotion of the image of the European Union as a space of academic excellence;
– communication between university and cultural institutions and enterprises (Museums, Publishers, Foundations) as well as public and private companies;
– better career opportunities for its graduates and access to the international workforce.
The CLE Master Course aims at providing international students with excellent T-shaped skills in:
– at least three European languages (English – mandatory, two other languages among French, Italian and Greek)
– at least three domains of European culture and thought (Literature, Art, Cultural History, Ethics and Aesthetics, Science of Language).
SECOND CALL FOR APPLICATION 2020-21
FROM April 1st 2020 TO June 4th 2020
Please read carefully the following information at the link:
1. DEADLINES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
The application for the Erasmus Mundus CLE is open to students coming from program and partner countries.
- First call for application> from 16/10/2019 to 16/01/2020
- Second call for application > from 1/04/2020 to 4/06/2020
2. DEADLINES FOR APPLICATION FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORTS
It is also possible to participate in the application for different types of financial supports depending the call to which the students participate. This preference must be indicated at the time of application in the appropriate section of the Online Application Form.
- First call for application> from 16/10/2019 to 16/01/2020 with the possibility to participate in the selection ofthe Erasmus + Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) scholarships according to the selection criteria.
- Second call for application > from 1/04/2020 to 4/06/2020 with the possibility to participate in the selection of any other financial supports provided on the basis of the funds available according to the selection criteria.
Note that those who do not qualify for Erasmus + Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) scholarships in the first call will automatically enter in the second ranking list for any other financial supports scheduled for the second call, if this interest has been indicated in the appropriate section of the Online Application Form.
CLE students can find in every single university the courses scheduled according to a general structure of four didactic units in order to allow the integration of the different mobility plans, in order to promote the student’s mobility during the second year and in order to facilitate the procedure of aknowledgement:
- Unit 1: European Literatures
- Unit 2: Language, Methodology and Language Science
- Unit 3: European History and Civilization
- Unit 4: Thesis Defence, Dialogue with Companies/ Institutions
Every student begins to study at the university of which he/she knows the language: he/she stays there during the first year learning the language of the country/ies where he/she intends to attend the courses of the second year.
The language of the courses vary according to the university providing them.
Language courses: to be able to participate to the program, students are required to know the language of the host university. Language courses are organized for this purpose. During the first year students learn or deepen their knowledge of the language of the country/ies where they intend to study in their second year.
Scientific and cultural activities: symposia, conferences, excurtions are organised by each university of the Consortium