The Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser (IESL) of the Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas (FORTH), in the framework of the project ARCHERS, which is funded by an exclusive donation of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, is seeking to recruit two (2) post-doctoral fellows.
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation – FORTH fellows are expected to perform high quality research within one of the research areas, in which FORTH-IESL excels both on the national and the international level (http://www.iesl.forth.gr/). More specifically, the domains of interest in the present project are the preservation of cultural heritage and the science and innovation in the areas of environment, clean energy and health.
• PhD degree in Physical Sciences or Engineering
• Good knowledge of Greek and English language
• Publications in high impact peer-review journals
• Participation in national and international conferences
• Quality of the proposed post-doctoral project
• Ability and motivation to perform independent research
• Previous post-doctoral research experience
• According to international practice, the academic age (number of years after the Ph.D. degree award year) will be taken into consideration as a selection criterion; preference will be given to Post-Doctoral researchers with an academic age less or equal to 10 years.
For information and questions regarding the application and selection procedure, candidates are asked to contact Dr. Georgina Kaklamani ([email protected]), tel. +30 2810-391355)