The Computer Science Department at ETH offers a new and interesting program that allows undergraduate and graduate students to obtain research experience in our department during the summer months. The program is open to all students worldwide. The department is committed to increasing diversity in the computer science area.
1 November 2018 – 31 December 2018 at 12 noon (Central European Time).
The program will take place from 1 July to 31 August 2019.
All applicants fulfilling the following conditions are eligible for the program:
– You can attend the entire fellowship period from July 1st to
August 31st. (Note that this time is fixed and cannot be changed)
– You are currently enrolled in a bachelor or master (or combined) program and your expected graduation date is earliest in spring the year after the fellowship.
Applicants will be notified by e-mail by early February 2019.
- Theory and Algorithms
- Networked Systems and Parallel Computing
- Pervasive Computing and Cyberphysical Systems
- Information and System Security
- Data Management and Machine Learning
- Programming Languages and Software Engineering
- Visual Computing